Have you ever had one of those days? You know, those days that you can’t ever shake the sluggish unmotivated feeling? The days that are completely unproductive? The days that you might as well have just stayed in bed?
Yeah me too. But I don’t like those days. And I can’t imagine that you do either. So, I have put together a list of ways to start the day right. The goal is to grab a hold of the day and get every ounce of value out of it possible, and to feel great while you’re at it!
Do a Simple Detox
Our bodies are bombarded by toxins on a daily basis. I don’t remember where I heard it, but in one day we come in contact with more toxins than our ancestors were exposed to in an entire lifetime! To combat with the insane amount of toxins our bodies have to filter, it is a good idea to regularly add a gentle detox to the routine. Here are a few I love:
- Oil Pulling
- 5 Easy Daily Detox Routines
- 10 Easy Tips to Detox Daily
- Morning Detox Drink
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks
We’ve all heard it, breakfast is good for you. Your body needs to be fueled. So, eat breakfast and make sure to get plenty of water and salt.
We all know that exercise is good for us. But did you know that exercising in the morning can make you more alert, can help you burn more calories throughout the day? Also, people who make a habit of exercising early in the morning are generally wealthier.
- Exercise in the Morning
- The Five Minute Trick to Feeling Better Now
- Try a HIIT workout (This is my very favorite way to get exercise in every day. HIIT workouts are the best!)
Love Your Skin
Our skin takes a lot of abuse! I think it is easy to forget that it is an organ and needs a little TLC too. So, try these tricks to keep yourself young, beautiful, and free of toxins.
- Try Oil Cleansing
- Enjoy the Benefits of Dry Brushing
- Take a shower, any shower will do, but this kind may be especially helpful.
Meditation, Prayer, and Gratitude
There is a lot to be said about a person that knows how to relax, unwind, and contemplate life. The benefits of doing so are endless!
- Boost your mood and energy
- Meditate for lower blood pressure
- Vitamin G: The Vitamin Everyone Should be Taking! (Hint: G = Gratitude)
What are your best tips for starting the day right?
Like this post? Please share it by:
Pinning it here!
Photo courtesy: Freedigitalphotos.net