Healthy breakfast casserole is perfect for those breakfasts where you are serving a lot of people. You can make it in advance and then throw it in the oven in the morning and it will feed the whole crew… You could put breakfast casserole up there with taco soup and pulled pork when it comes to serving a crowd.
To top it off the Healthy Breakfast casserole is full of only real food ingredients so everyone leaves with a full belly and and a smile on their face. No really. Part of being healthy is having a healthy relationship with food and enjoying every mouthful that you eat.
That being said this healthy breakfast casserole served us great for when we had a baby blessing, or a baptism. You can just make it ahead, freeze it, put it in the fridge the night before eating it, and throw it in the oven in the morning.
Healthy Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 lb. Sausage
- 2 Tbs. Oil (olive or coconut)
- 1 Cup Grated cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1 Cup Beef or chicken broth
- 1 Onion
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook sausage in frying pan until brown with coconut oil. Add onions, chopped spinach, and chopped mushrooms. Add 2-4 Tbs water. Cook until onions are clear.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, broth, and sour cream. Mix. Add peeled and grated potatoes. Mix. Add Sausage and mix. Place in cake pan.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Like this post? Please share it by:
Pinning it here!