As we know by now plastic can have negative affects on our health. People are catching on and now it is easier than ever to ditch the plastic. Most often plasticware can be replaced with either glass or stainless steel. We’ve reviewed some common toxic free sipper cups. These include:
Thermos Foogo Series: (toxic free sipper)
- Phase 1: $20
- Pros: Easy to use, insulated to keep drinks cold or hot, interchangeable with other phases
- Cons: Hard to clean, molded
- Phase 2: $15
- Pros: Super simple, easy to clean, interchangeable lids with other phases, insulated
- Cons: silicon insert pops out making it difficult to get water out.
- Phase 3: $15
- Pros: easy to use, easy to clean, my kids loved it, interchangeable with other phases, insulated
- cons: I don’t see any
Klean Kanteen $15
- Pros: Easy to use, easy to clean
- Cons: Heavy, lid gets in way of nose
Pura Sipper $15
- Pros: Easy to clean, pretty easy to use
- Cons: Creates a suction when sipping if you don’t screw the lid on just right.
- Pros: Love this sipper. It comes with two different spouts included in the price, has handles, easy to use, easy to clean.
- Cons: Don’t know any
Check out our video below to see how each sipper works!
Like this post? Please share it by:
Pinning it here!