There was a time when I was very skeptical about the world of essential oils. I didn’t understand them, and felt that although they were undoubtably better than pharmaceuticals they were often still a band-aide. As I struggled to eliminate toxins from my life I found myself with a home and body that was lacking in pleasant aromas… It didn’t smell bad, it just didn’t smell at all. It was then that I decided to start experimenting with the oils. Originally my purpose was solely to have things smell pleasant again, but then I began to discover the many wonders of essential oils.
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. As a Young Living Wholesale Member you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per year.
How do I get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from, however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. The Premium Starter Kit is the best value! The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Ten 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor, and Joy.
- A home diffuser (use my home diffuser every single day!)
- 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (this is by far my absolute favorite — I wear it like perfume)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (to share with friends or family)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for general wellness & energy)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become a Young Living Wholesale Member vs Independent Distributor?
Wholesale Members are also Independent Distributors. This just means in addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If becoming a Young Living Independent Distributor is something you are considering, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you get your essential oil business started!
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly autoship program.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
If you have any questions, please contact me.
DISCLOSURE: Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader. The Healthy Honeys may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this website.