It is almost to the end of yummy raspberry picking season… which is so sad. My husband loves raspberries and my mother in law has a (very thorny) raspberry patch so I have spent some time picking them for us to enjoy.
|I love our little herb garden table. We plan on bringing in the perennials during winter.|
|I use “Uncle Lukes Maple Syrup”|
|Yes I used a Mason Jar to drink my tea and to measure the water out.|
3) Place all the ingredients into the cup (I mushed up the raspberry berries to give more flavor)
|Peppermint and Raspberry leaves|
|Mushed up raspberries|
4) Place a small plate or something on top of the cup to let it steep for about 15 mins. (longer=stronger)
6) Then, go ahead and sweeten to taste with the maple syrup(or honey)! Or if you are more into the bitter taste forget the sweetener and enjoy! (I would start with about 1 tsp. of maple syrup and add from there)
- Raspberry leaves have Vitamins “C, E, A, and B complex, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and iron and antioxidants.”
- It has pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, labor, and nursing benefits. Also has menstruation and menopause benefits.
- For the men it also has benefits during male menopause.